West Shore Scuba in Enola, PA has put together a liveaboard dive trip to the Cayman Islands. The plan is to dive all three (3) islands (Grand Cayman, Cayman Brac and Little Cayman), January 23-30, 2021, aboard the Cayman Aggressor V.
The Cayman Islands are a great dive destination for novice and experienced divers alike. The weather is usually cooperative year-round, with winter water temps in the 78-82 degree range. You will need a valid passport for this trip.
The retail price for a week of diving aboard the Cayman Aggressor V for that time period is $3,195pp (double occupancy) (high season). Booking as a group, we are able to get a 10% discount for a group of ten (10) divers. Any divers in addition to the first 10 will pay the regular rate. It will pay to book early! Aggressor is very strict with their payment dates, so any failure to make a required payment on time may result in a forfeiture of all amounts already paid and a loss of your space on the charter.
Pricing for Deluxe Stateroom Only
Initial Deposit Due Upon Booking
Add'l Deposit Due April 10, 2020
Add'l Deposit Due July 10, 2020
Final Payment Due October 9, 2020
Reserve your spot now!
NOTE: SINGLE SUPPLEMENT (Private Rooms)
- A single supplement rate is 65% of the charter rate and will guarantee a private stateroom. Single supplement travelers may book on a promotional week or Dive the World week. The single supplement space is 65% of the full charter rate on these weeks. (Specials do not apply to the single supplement 65% off space, only the full paying space.)
All payments should be made payable by check to: West Shore Scuba, PO Box 135, Enola, PA 17025. Please write “Cayman 2021” in the memo line. The charter will not be booked until we have deposits from 10 participants. If we are unable to book with Aggressor, 100% of your deposit will be refunded. ONCE THE TRIP IS BOOKED WITH AGGRESSOR, ALL DEPOSITS ARE NONREFUNDABLE. TRIP INSURANCE IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED.
Some additional details of the trip:
- The trip will run Saturday to Saturday. Diving schedule is subject to weather.
o Breakfast, lunch and dinner, except Friday dinner ashore
o All beverages, including local beer and wine
o Up to 27 dives for the week, including all air fills and weights
o Each cabin sleeps 2 and has a private head and shower
o Great diving and friendships
o Airfare to GCM
o Crew Gratuity
o Port Fee ($95)
o Nitrox ($100)
o Airport Transfers
o Rental Gear (if needed)
o Any courses or instruction you may wish to take
o Balcony suite cabins (2) available for an additional $200pp
- Kristi Marchetti at Deep Blue Adventures is available to book your flights, additional hotel nights and side excursions should you be interested.
- Payments for the trip will be accepted by check only, no credit card payments. ONCE THE TRIP IS BOOKED WITH AGGRESSOR, ALL DEPOSITS ARE NONREFUNDABLE.
- Please note the Terms & Conditions listed below.
- A dive computer for each diver is required.
- If you qualify for any discounts with Aggressor, please notify us at the time of booking via email@example.com
- Active or Retired Military Personnel receive a 10% discount
- $100 discount for Teachers (active or retired)
- $100 discount for Students (age 18 - 22)
- 25% discount for Children (see Aggressor website for age limit)
- $200 discount for consecutive (back to back) charters
- $100 discount for Seniors 65 - 69
- $200 discount for Seniors 70 - 74
- $300 discount for Seniors 75 and older
- $100 discount for Law Enforcement, Firefighters, EMS, Nurses
- $100 discount for Airline Pilots, Flight Attendants and airline employees
- $100 discount on second Aggressor trip within 12 months
- $200 discount on third Aggressor trip within 12 months
Terms & Conditions: ONCE THE TRIP IS BOOKED WITH AGGRESSOR, ALL DEPOSITS ARE NONREFUNDABLE.
- Groups (half yacht or more): If an entire charter is cancelled:
- 1. More than nine (9) months prior to departure, the $1,500 deposit is forfeited.
2. Nine (9) months to 186 days prior to departure, the $5,000 deposit is forfeited.
3. 185 - 96 days prior to departure, 40% of the group charter rate is forfeited.
4. 95 days or less prior to departure, 100% of the charter rate is forfeited and no refund is available.
- Groups (half yacht or more): If the number of passengers is reduced from the original group reservation:
- 1. More than nine (9) months prior to departure, the reservation may be reduced down to one paying passenger which will result in loss of complimentary space(s).
2. Nine (9) months to 186 days prior to departure, 20% of the charter rate per passenger cancelled is forfeited, and there is a reduction/loss of free space(s).
3. 185 - 96 days prior to departure, 40% of the charter rate per passenger cancelled is forfeited and there is a reduction/loss of free space(s).
4. 95 days or less prior to departure, 100% of the charter rate per person is forfeited and there is a reduction/loss of free space(s).
- Aggressor liveaboard yachts are individually owned and operated. Aggressor Adventures, LLC has a contractual agreement with each yacht that does not allow the agents to move guests from one departure date to another departure date or to another yacht after a deposit has been received. For this reason, we highly recommend every guest purchase trip cancellation insurance to avoid disappointment from loss of funds due to an unexpected cancellation.
- • Please notify the agent of any discounts or vouchers at the time of booking. Notification within ninety (90) days or less from departure date will result in forfeiture of discount.
• When multiple discounts apply, only the most generous will be applied to the charter rate.
• Taxes and fees apply to all passengers.
• All cancellations or revisions to a reservation must be in writing.
GUEST INFORMATION SYSTEM (GIS) AND WAIVER
- All guests must complete the GIS and waiver to confirm their reservation. If you have not received a link to the GIS, please contact an Aggressor Adventures™ agent. Passengers who fail to comply will be canceled and denied boarding. For those passengers traveling on back-to-back charters, a GIS and Waiver must be completed and signed for each trip.
- In the event of unexpected changes in your travel plans we highly recommend: cancellation/interruption insurance, accidental, medical, and baggage insurance.
Each insurance policy is unique and different. Please research and understand the details of the policies your consider. It is important that you understand the coverages your policy offers and any limitations that may exist on claims made. Some policies offer a LiveAboard Rider (insurance) that includes additional specific coverages beyond trip cancellation and interruption that cover scenarios that are unique to liveaboard vacations such as missed LiveAboard departures due to airline delays, mechanical failures of liveaboard yacht, inclement weather (in addition to named storms), medical inability to dive and other incidents.
- SINGLE TRAVELERS. Single travelers are booked into staterooms that have single bunks and with a roommate(s) of the same gender.
- ALL PRICES QUOTED ARE PER PERSON IN USD