Come diving with us to Beautiful Bonaire again in 2018!
Yes you read correctly West Shore Scuba is returning to beautiful Bonaire in February 2018 for the 4th year in a row. This years trip was such a great time we couldn't wait to get next's year's trip scheduled.
We will once again be staying at the wonderful Plaza Beach Resort which is all inclusive.
Included in the trip:
- 7 nights hotel accommodations
- 6 days unlimited shore diving
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- Buffet style breakfast, lunch and dinner with live cooking station, BBQ and theme nights
- A la carte snack menu
- 24/7 refreshment corner with coffee & tea
- Unlimited amount of drinks including cocktails and smoothies (no premium brands)
- Activities including beach tennis, beach, volleyball, yoga, salsa classes, gym and evening entertainment
- Use of paddle boards, kayaks, catamaran and snorkeling equipment
- Free Wi-Fi and safety deposit box access
- Suites offer coffeemaker and mini fridge or mini cooler
- Beach chair access and pool towels
- 6 days unlimited shore diving (certified divers only)
- FREE nitrox for nitrox certified divers
- Tanks and weights
- Rental Truck (We will be working on group rental rates once we have an idea of how many attendees will be on the trip.)
- Double Occupancy Per Diver $1,150
- Double Occupancy Per Non-Diver $1,050
- Single Occupancy Per Diver $1,599
- Single Occupancy Per Non-Diver $1,489
*Note - You pay the lower price ($40 less) if you book before June 30th, or the higher price ($40 more if you book after June 30th.)
Final Payment due by: November 30th 2017
Please send the $250 deposit using one of the following methods:
Mail your deposit or bring to West Shore Scuba at:
West Shore Scuba
P.O. Box 135
Enola, PA 17025
Please include "Bonaire 2018" in the memo for all checks.
You may also send your deposit via paypal to: email@example.com
Important things to remember:
- Trip dates: February 10th - 17th 2018
- Deposit due within 7 days of registration
- Final Payment Due November 30th 2017
If you have any questions regarding this trip please email firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also contact:
Tina Smith - 717-421-0121
Sid Smith - 717-557-1145
STINAPA Bonaire - Nature Fee - $25.00
Everyone going on the Bonaire sive trip MUST purchase their own STINAPA this will attach to your BCD or Snorkeling Equipment it MUST be on your person at all times when in the water. The STINAPA also allows you access to the Bonaire National Marine Park. You won't want to miss out on going there!
Stichting Nationale Parken Bonaire (STINAPA Bonaire) is a non-governmental, not for profit foundation commissioned by the island government to manage the two protected areas of Bonaire: the Bonaire National Marine Park (BNMP) and the Washington Slagbaai National Park (WSNP).
Nature is recognized and treasured as the main resource of Bonaire’s existence and sustainable development.
STINAPA is dedicated to manage and share, protect and restore, promote and educate the resources, biodiversity and values of Bonaire’s nature.
The goals of STINAPA are defined in the 2015-2020 Strategic Plan and encompass aspects of:
* Park Management,
* Nature Conservation,
* Education and Awareness,
* Nature and Economy,
* Governance and organization,
* Team goals and,
* Marketing goals.
Stichting Nationale Parken Nederlandse Antillean (STINAPA N.A.) was founded in 1962. The objective was to have a foundation actively protecting nature on the islands of the Netherlands Antilles. The first activities of this foundation were concentrated on Bonaire. Efforts were made to safeguard the breeding grounds of the Caribbean Flamingo (Phoenicopterus ruber ruber) and the creation of the Washington Park in 1969. It became the first sanctuary of the Netherlands Antilles. After that effort, negotiations began for the purchase of the Slagbaai plantation. Enough money was raised and in 1979 the plantation was added to the park. It became the Washington Slagbaai National Park.
In that same year, 1979, the Bonaire Marine Park was founded. During the following years marine protected areas on Curaçao and Saba and the terrestrial park, Christoffel Park, on Curaçao were founded. Each island had a commission of the foundation and by the end of the 1980’s each island turned the commissions into separate foundations. Bonaire founded Stichting Nationale Parken Bonaire (STINAPA Bonaire).
Since then, STINAPA Bonaire has been managing the protected areas of Bonaire and caring for the preservation and conservation of nature on the island.
Check out the Link BELOW for more INFORMATION - http://stinapabonaire.org/stinapa/
- 7 nights hotel accommodations
Date & TimeFeb 10 2018 at 12:00 AM - Feb 17 2018 at 12:15 AM
Location & full addressBonaire
Event AdminsTina Smith, Sid Smith