The PADI Rescue Diver Course with WEST SHORE SCUBA
"Challenging" and "rewarding" best describe the PADI Rescue Diver course. Building upon what you've already learned, this course expands on what you already know about how to prevent problems, and how to manage them if they occur.
The Fun Part
The fun part about this course is rising to challenges and mastering them. Most divers find this course both demanding and rewarding, and at the end, say it's the best course they've ever taken.
What You Learn
- Recognizing and managing stress in other divers
- Emergency management and equipment
- Rescuing panicked divers
- Rescuing unresponsive divers
The Scuba Gear You Use
You use all your basic scuba gear including a dive computer and accessories.
The Learning Materials You Need
The PADI Rescue Diver E-learning module will prepare to complete the PADI Rescue Diver course. You'll learn how to think like a rescue diver and preview skills you'll practice with your PADI Instructor. Once your Rescue Diver course is complete, you will have learned the dive safety skills and techniques to give you the expertise to handle almost any emergency situation.
To enroll in the PADI Rescue Diver course, you must be:
- 12 years or older
- Have a PADI Adventure Diver certification (or have a qualifying certification from another organization)
- Be trained and current for first aid and CPR within the previous two years (Ask your instructor about Emergency First Response CPR and first aid courses).
- For all your learning materials and equipment, contact WEST SHORE SCUBA.
Your Next Adventure
After completing CPR and first aid and the PADI Rescue Diver course, you should take the PADI Emergency Oxygen Provider course Together, these three courses round out your ability to handle scuba diver emergencies.
Here's how to get started:
1) Click here to Start E-learning today!
2) Arrange for your Rescue Diver open water weekend by contacting our shop at email@example.com or 717-836-7699
For more information about this or other PADI courses have a chat with one of the WEST SHORE SCUBA Team members.